Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grandma's Visit

In November, Sue was able to come and stay with me while James went to work in Hawaii again for 10 days. She had to watch the boys for me while I worked on the weekend nights. It was a lot of fun to have her around. She read Soren all the Magic School Bus books he wanted. Some of the other things we did were, we visited some Asian grocery stores, carved our Halloween pumpkin that we didn't get around to doing at Halloween since we had just moved, watched "Singing in the Rain" together. I included a video clip of Soren as Gene Kelly. One of the days we were able to go to the Oakland Temple too. We miss you Grandma!






4 comments:

Yennigirl said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you finally started a blog! It makes you feel not so far away now that we can "see" where you are living. I LOVE the mobile home!!! Thanks!

Melissa said...

yay! i love when people we know and love finally make blogs. It's the easiest way to kepp up with people!!

love all the posts! Your hair is sooooo cute!! I love the long, curliness, I wish my hair was like that.

Seth and Libby said...

Love the blog and love the fact that I get to watch Soren tap dance even more! You guys are awesome-- thanks for sharing your adventures. It's so good to be able to see what you're upto. We're so excited that we'll be so close. We miss you!

Sandi said...

I didn't know you had a blog! It's about time! I haven't seen pics of the kids in a long time. They are so cute and so big. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!